THE WORLD’S LEADING SEALING & FLOW CONTROL MANUFACTURER
Leading the field of high-quality sealing and flow control technology, SFC KOENIG® develops and manufactures a wide range of products and highly reliable solutions, both standard and customized, for an unrivaled means of delivering precise sealing and flow control in drilled channels of fluid systems.
SFC KOENIG solutions meet the highest safety and environmental requirements, achieving increased system reliability and efficiency while preventing damage to components. We design and manufacture our sealing and flow control solutions to reduce waste in the supply chain and lower life-cycle costs, producing parts with lower total production costs.
As a global sealing and flow control manufacturer, we provide decades of experience delivering “Swiss Reliability.” SFC KOENIG offers engineering solutions to leading OEMs and Tier suppliers in the sectors of mobility – automotive, commercial vehicles; fluid power – mobile, stationary; and precision – medical, maritime, offshore, aviation and aerospace. The small but extremely resilient components designed and manufactured by SFC KOENIG play key roles in the high-performance solutions that are found wherever the complete safety and security of fluid control is critical.
The Customer is King
SFC KOENIG did not become a world-leading manufacturer of sealing and flow control solutions by just supplying standard products and individual components. We work closely and actively with customers who are searching for ideal solutions, individually supporting them when specific requirements must be fulfilled. Our product portfolio is complemented by a range of innovative installation tools and equipment, as well as services to integrate our solutions into automated serial production workflows as needed.
Our global network guarantees the best technical consulting services thanks to highly skilled engineers with many years of experience, process know-how and cost awareness for both local and international customers. At SFC KOENIG, the primary focus is not just on individual products, but on the best solution for the customer. With subsidiary operations in Switzerland, Germany, USA, and China, plus a global network of our own key account managers and numerous well-established regional distribution partners, we can optimize customer services and ensure top-level assistance throughout the lifetime of the project.
We are constantly striving to maintain our position as the leading global manufacturer of sealing and flow control technology, delivering high-performance products at the best price. By constantly addressing our customers’ reliability and security needs, SFC KOENIG will remain the leading innovator in our market, consistently introducing new technologies for use around the globe. We will achieve this by continuously expanding, further extending our recent growth in Asia and the Americas, and by addressing core segment-specific needs. By supporting our strong engineering, innovative sealing and flow control manufacturing capabilities and the excellence of our staff at all levels, SFC KOENIG will continue to lead the global market with best-in-class solutions.
SFC KOENIG at a glance:
- 160 employees throughout the group
- Three production facilities: Dietikon (Switzerland) and North Haven (USA) and Suzhou (China)
- Four main logistic centers: Dietikon (Switzerland), Illerrieden (Germany), North Haven (USA) and Suzhou (China)
- Currently in 20 countries with a main market focus on Germany, Switzerland, NAFTA, Mercosur, China and Asia
- More than 5,000 active customers served by the group
- 2,000 product items
- Manufacturer of leading sealing and flow control technology, with more than 5 billion KOENIG EXPANDER® sealing plugs in use.
Our promise of continual improvement:
- QA testing ISO 9001:2015/ ISO 14001:2015
- QA certification ISO 9001/ ISO 14001/ IATF 16949
- More than 5 billion KOENIG EXPANDER® sealing plugs in markets with less than 1 PPM field failure rates
- Complete manufacturing lot traceability, including acceptance test protocols for each production batch
- Comprehensive validation testing, such as corrosion and salt-spray testing, test loading, tensile strength, hardness and molecular testing
- Providing quality logistical solutions tailored to customer-specific requirements
- Efficient and sustainable product training services available for customers
As the world’s leading sealing and flow control manufacturer, we are committed to exceeding customer expectations:
- Offering a variety of solutions to customer-specific bar-coded packaging requirements: from small quantity and bulk packaging to pallets and reusable KLT container delivery
- EDI capability
- VDA standards-compliant electronic data transfer
- With over 86 years of engineering experience, solution-oriented expertise, plus unique development and consulting skills, SFC KOENIG stands for best-in-class reliability